Thursday, March 17, 2011

I like it...

I am kind of loving this office craft space!! This is the perfect compromise if you just don't have the room for a full on craft room. I actually have a good friend/neighbor who turned her walk in closet into her own little craft space as well. She has a desk, lap top, and TV all inside with all of her supplies right there. I LOVE IT! Sometimes I want to kick a kid out of one of their rooms so I can have my own craft room and then I am reminded of how very selfish that would be!! DANG KIDS!!


Mostly I love how really the hubster would get ZERO say on what goes on in this closet, Colors wall paper EVERYTHING would solely be up to me!

post signature

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronna said...

What a great idea! I love the wall paper and colors!

March 17, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home